INGREDIENTS (4 people) :
- 1 beautiful fish (wolf, sea bream, pageot …)
- 1 kg firm potatoes peeled and cut into thin slices
- 1kg tomatoes seeded and sliced
- 2 green peppers roasted, seeded and sliced
- 1 hot green pepper
- 2citrons (1 cut in thin slice, and the juice of the other)
- 1bunch of chopped parsley
- 1 glass of natural tomato juice
- 3 garlic clove
- 1c.à.c. cumin
- 5 tablespoon of olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Pill coriander with salt and garlic, and mix in a bowl with paprika, cumin, lemon juice, a little water and 2 c at s olive oil .
- Well the fish with this marinade, incise the back of the fish to make it penetrate, let rest 2h .
- Tap the bottom of a baking dish with the slices of potatoes, place on this bed the fish, cover with the slices of tomatoes, add the slices of peppers, chilli and 3c at. s olive oil .
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley, a little salt and pepper, decorate with the slices of lemon, drizzle with the tomato juice mixed with the remaining marinade.
- Cook in a medium-hot oven for 40 minutes, drizzling with half-cooked juice.
- Present whole and decorated with half-slices of fresh tomatoes alternated with half-slices of lemon and parsley leaves.