INGREDIENTS (2 people) :
- Pink shrimps
- A teaspoon of curry
- A teaspoon of ginger
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- The juice of a lime
- Peanut oil
- Decorate the shrimp by leaving just the tail.
- In a bowl, prepare the marinade by crushing the clove of garlic. Mix with lemon juice, soy sauce, spices and pepper. Add the shrimp. Let stand an hour.
- In a wok, heat the oil and fry the shrimp without the juice.
- When shrimp begin to color, add marinade and leave on fire for another minute.
- Enjoy … As an aperitif or as a starter with a few salad leaves, avocado, grapefruit wedges, pomegranate seeds.