INGREDIENTS (4 people) :
The fish I used here is whiting. . . . You can use any other fish that you like. . . Either for frying or for fish tajine. . . . . So
- 4 Whiting well fresh and clean
- 4 garlic cloves
- Coriander + well chopped parsley
- Sweet paprika
- Possibly harissa for hot lovers. .
- A teaspoon of lemon juice or vinegar. . . .
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of water
So in a deep terrine put all the ingredients mentioned …. Put in the fish well impregnate cover with food film … Let macerate ….
To fry it: put on the flour remove the surplus fry in a hot …. Do not over turn …. Bake one side .. Then the other and remove …..